New and existing construction of residential homes and commercial locations with a focus on reducing energy consumption. The installation of solar panels, charging regulators, batteries and inverters to serve any remote off grid needs. New installation of large and small motors, their control wiring and any trouble shooting problems you may have. The installation and calibration of control devices, such as: pressure switches, temperature switches, limit switches and resistive thermal devices (RTD).
We’re here to help, call (250) 428-1757 or
Our high regard for your home helps us to maintain high standards of workmanship to complete a proper installations. With our commitment to your project we find ways to improve its overall efficiency, recommend the most effective design and installation procedures and help you select the most cost-efficient materials.
We know your time is valuable to you and we respect that. When you make an appointment with us we will be considerate and punctual, if for some reason we are behind schedule we will communicate with you and do our best to arrive quickly.
Our success depends on you being satisfied. To do that we work with you to help provide you with the best experience possible by listening to your ideas, offering advice, answering the phone and going the extra mile. We also appreciate your feedback and our goal is to have a positive reference from you for our next customer.
Solar – Consultations and Installations
- System Type & Sizing
- Site & Shading Analysis
- Material Quotes & Acquisitions
- Insurance & Electrical Installation Permits
- Installation of Equipment based on Canadian Electrical Code
- Quality Assurance Program of Installed Equipment
- Training & Continued Support of System After Installation
- Design of blueprints for electrical devices in residential occupancies
- Power calculations to ensure proper sizing of electrical services and solar equipment
- Permits for residential wiring
- Residential service upgrades
- Installation of wiring, electrical equipment, solar equipment, low voltage control and data (Internet)
- Consultations for home owners who would like professional help and knowledge but do the work themselves.
- Design of electrical systems and sizing of appropriate equipment and conductors to distribute power
- Temporary power solutions
- Permits for commercial wiring
- Installation of wiring, electrical equipment (3 phase and single phase), control wiring and data (Internet)
- Troubleshooting electrical equipment and ordering replacement parts
- Lighting retrofits – LED lighting for all applications. High bays, show rooms and storage warehouses. Endless possibilities.
- 3 phase and single phase power applications
- Installation of electrical systems, sizing of equipment and conductors to distribute power
- Permits for industrial wiring
- Troubleshooting electrical equipment
- Installation of electrical control equipment. Switches, proximity detectors, analog devices and discrete devices
- Commissioning electrical equipment. QAQC of electrical systems, continuity checks, mega-ohm resistance values and motor installation checks.
25 January 2017 --Paul AndersonSolar Installation
We would happily recommend Aaron Lucke’s outfit, Wynndel Electric, and will be using their services this year or next as we expand our solar panel system to include a battery back up. Wynndel was pretty much everything you hope for when contracting skilled technical services: reliable, knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Aaron listened carefully, showed a wide-ranging interest in the available options, and made expert recommendations. He then made the journey up the lake at the appointed date and hour, performed the work expertly within the estimated time, and later went out of his way to allow us to pick up (on a Sunday morning) some of the equipment we had ordered. Aaron revealed himself to be community conscious, and employs an apprentice as needed—another indication, to us at least, of Wynndel Electric’s community commitment. For serious inquiries, we have given Aaron permission to share our phone number, should you wish to call.
I have had Aaron Lucke from Wynndel Electric, install new electrical and repair several electrical problems in my building. He has performed some changes in services, wiring installation, new electrical panel installation and including the supply and install of LED lighting for my showroom. I have always found his work to be innovative, fast and cost effective while still performing all work to strict electrical code. With his attention to detail, problem solving skills, and quick reliable service, he has been a pleasure to work with.Darrell Kemle, Kokanee FordCommercial Electrical
As a renovation specialist I need to rely on a variety of sub-trades. Working with Aaron as an electrician has been great experience. He is consistent in every aspect. Timeliness, budget and quality are all covered here.Corey WellsResidential Electrical